My Sons Birthday is today!

Friday, July 13, 2007

My son Sage's birthday is today! and you have to read this! Lol.

Isnt he handsome?! I love my lil' boy so much! And today he was so awesome! On his best behavior all day! He made for a perfect birthday! I hope all weekend remains this way! His best friends birthday party is tomorrow and his on Sunday! A Cars birthday party. Wait til you see the cake I'm going to make! That is my challenge every year. To make an awesome cake! This year he requested some homemade Strawberry mint ice cream! How do they remember these things at only 6? Well, its in the fridge getting ready for final stages of Ice cream. (thank you mom for the ice cream maker!) Btw, most of my cakes have been ice cream cakes. None of us our real fans of regular cake. Lol. I think its because it gets so hot in July every year. I just started making my own the year before last. and last year I started making my own ice cream for them as well. I know I'm sick to want to do it. But I love it. I wish you could taste it! They are to die for. Last year was blueberry cheesecake and Strawberry mint!

2 comments:

Brook said...

He is absolutely handsome. What a great LO! I love BD LOs because the kids have such happy faces. I see those great new alphas there! Nice job!

Faye Hadfield said...

fabulous page for a fabulously handsome li'l guy!
Happy Birthday!!!!

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP