Amazing artist-Renoir

Monday, July 16, 2007

This is my first LO for the amazing race.

Journaling I started cross stitching while in nursing school, I gradually did bigger and bigger projects. When I started 'On The Terrace' by Renoir, it was my biggest undertaking; It took me about 5 years to finish.When I found the pattern, I became inspired by his paintings and since longed to see an exhibit of his beautiful work. I am currently working on 'Picking Flowers'
Credits-Template by Chris Greish-sketch me if you can
kit by Kris Myers 'Americana'
doodles also by Kris myers
alphas by Erica Hernandez and Cleo Fitzgerald 'Hanging grunge'
Font SF Burlington script
Photo © www Artchive.com

2 comments:

Brook said...

I love this. I love Renoir also. There was an awesome show that went through town and I was just in awe! I'm in awe of your LO also! Great job partner!

Sherrie said...

Wow...cross stitching Renior! What a detailed process that must be! Gorgeous layout! I love the way you strung the tags!

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP