Crocodile Or Alligator

Thursday, July 12, 2007

My son Sage was pestering me about when we were going to see the Crocodiles, when we were at the zoo the other day. He is a huge fan of the Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin. So to me it was no surprise. Well I couldnt resist scrapping about it. Lol. I'm not an expert by any means, but I'm pretty sure that this was an alligator not a crocodile, but shhhh....we wont tell him. Lol

Credits: Everything by me. Everything shown is future kits you will probably be seeing in the store this week. :o) That is if you want them? Lol. I'm such a tease huh?

4 comments:

Brook said...

How cute is that. It is an alligator BTW. I'm glad y'all had such a great time at the zoo. It just so happens that the boys and I are watchin' Croc Hunter Now! LOL!

Faye Hadfield said...

I wouldn't know the difference, but i know a good layout when i see one - and i see one!!! LOL!

Kris said...

Ahhhh thank you ladies! You are so sweet!

ß°þþìë said...

wonderful LO Kris and great kit........

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP