I did a layout!!!!

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Amazing! I did a layout. can you believe it? For me these days, it takes putting a lot of things on the back burner to get to do a layout. Or cutting into sleep time. Ahhhh who needs sleep anyway. Lol. So here it is. My layout!

Credits: Paper from Rodeo Days & elements from a soon to be kit called Rodeo Days Element Pack. :o)


The layout reads "I often forget what a small world we live in really. This 21 year old I’ve been watching for years at the St Paul Rodeo, & he would ride bulls and then jump on his horse & work as a Dodge Pickup man. The announcer would always carry on about how young, cute, & single he was. Well it seems this cute young face has gotten famous on us. Believe it or not, but this is CMT’s official winner of the “Top American Cowboy”. He just took himself $50k home. Can you believe it? I’ve watched this kid grow up in this rodeo. He’s a local cowboy, but in these parts there’s cowboys everywhere. He’s also none other than the brother to the famous Bull Rider Ross Coleman. And son to the famous cowboy Steve Coleman. I guess its running in his veins huh? "

So what do you think? I would love to hear what you have to say. Its not to often I do layouts anymore. So I would love to hear your comments. Kris

3 comments:

ß°þþìë said...

Beautiful LO Kris! Love it when u are able to make them.....

Brook said...

You are a story teller. What a great way to pay tribute to him! Love it!

Faye Hadfield said...

a fabulous layout - who would know it had been a while? lol!

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP