The Trickster

Friday, October 2, 2009

I got another layout...this is fun...I'm really enjoying doing layouts. And trying the latest styles with my own touch, is even more fun..Now if only Kari was sitting next me giggling with me until our sides hurt like we did a week ago. Sigh...
Located at PDW, DST, MSA
The Trickster, also known as the Raven, was my first welcome to Juneau on my recent stay to visit family. Upon stepping out of the truck into my sister's driveway, I was greeted with three large Ravens swooping down behind me to land on her roof. What an amazing sound to hear their wings flap. It was so loud!


Credits:
Paper & Elements - Road to Wonderland by Natasha Nast
plaque by Kris Myers Designs
Fonts used: Shruti, Frebooter Script, and Segoe Print
Photo by Bud Marschner

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you turned this kind of scary bird into a handsome devil! Great softness!

Kris said...

Thank you, they are kinda scary arent they..imagine having them hover over you.

Niki said...

This is gorgeous!!!!!

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP