Adorable Natalie

Friday, October 2, 2009

Ok, I'm on a roll..and am having a blast! Watch out world. I might actually get a scrapbook put together this year! With my Juneau trip still fresh in my mind, I will be scrapping these pics for awhile, and these memories. :o)
Located at PDW
When visiting my sister a couple of weeks ago, i got to meet my Niece Natalie for the first time. They warned me that she was wild and crazy, which they nicknamed her Crazy. Being that this one of three of girls is named after me, I was very excited to meet her.


Much to my dismay, she really isnt that crazy! She is so adorable, with out a mean bone in her body. She is fun, outgoing, and playful, that is for sure. and I am honored to know that she is named after me...

Credits:
Paper - me
elements - Wish upon a star by Natasha Nast
Photomasks - Natasha Nast
Word Art - me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love her curly hair and the sparkle around her that mimics the sparkle in her eyes!

Kris said...

She is so special. I just fell in love with her, as soon as I met her. :o)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous LO...lucky for Kari you did this, one less page for her to do right? Great page! Isn't scrapping fun? Maybe you just needed a little break from designing to get some mojo back. Keep em coming!

Kris said...

I will Jen...I'm so loving it right now...:o)

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP