Mendenhall Wetlands

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ok, I decided to do some pages on my trip to Juneau. And though I didnt get pics of the things I wanted to, I was still able to capture the moment, and the memories. Which is the point right?
Here is a layout about a walk on went on with Mom and Kari. It looked just like these pics too...how lucky was I?

available at PDW, MSA, DST

It reads "This beautiful trail runs around the airport and while visiting my family in Juneau I got the pleasure of getting to walk this beautiful 3mile trail with them. What an experience! I’ve been a lot of beautiful places, but I have to say I am envious of Mom to get the opportunity to walk this trail daily, since 1983. I can only imagine what it must be like to see the seasons change on this trail. Watching the snow fall the leaves change, the flowers bloom. It must be gorgeous. I have to admit, on this trip I fell in love with the Wetlands. I cant not wait to get to walk it again!

During our walk, the weather was literally this beautiful. We got to see a Bald Eagle off in the distance, the most adorable wild mushrooms. They were really red, w/white dots.

Kari shared with me a wonderful high school past time, of standing under the planes as they are
coming in. Feeling the wind try and knock you down was breathtaking. It really felt like you could touch the plane from where we stood."

Credits: Paper from Road to Wonderland by Natasha Nast Designs, font used: Segoe Script.

0 comments:

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP