Bonus Challenge - My Coffee

Monday, March 3, 2008

"Coffee is part of my morning rituals, my daily mojo! I couldnt imagine life without coffee! And I think the rest of my house would rather I had it! I amvery cranky without it. Please! Dont keep me from my coffee for long! LOL! My coffee of choice are low carb Iced Snickers Mochas. It doesnt matterif its 5 degrees outside, I want it cold!"

Credits: Paper - March Team kit @ Plain Digital Wrapper by Kris MyersEverything else in Espresso Junkie by Kris Myers (coming soon)

NDIS & PDW

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Kris this is fantastic!
I love the title word art and all of the coffee beans!

Anonymous said...

Love the soft color and the fantastic WA!

Anonymous said...

I like the colors in this one. Very subtle and makes the photo POP. Great!

ß°þþìë said...

love the Lo Kris and what a fav.. Great new kit!!

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP