Challenge #3

Monday, March 3, 2008

Here is the layout for challenge #3 for me. I am not terribly happy with the way it turned out. The journaling was supposed to be just typed right onto the background paper but my photoshop just get shutting down everytime I tried so I ended up typing it in Word and copying and pasting it which made the background white for some dumb reason. After messing around with it for too long, I just let it go and had to call it quite. I did enjoy using the layer style Kris...I can definitely see using it more.

Here are my links:
NDISB
DST
PDW
DSS
DC

2 comments:

Kris said...

Ohh I love this layout! the way you used all the photos was really cool. Congrats on doing a lo on yourself. I know its hard.

Anonymous said...

I love all your little photos and learning more about you. Wonderful page!

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP