ADSR#5: Bonneville Hot Springs Resort

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ohhh you beautiful spa. How I love how you make me feel. Your comfortable tubs, the wonderful smelling salts that are added to your water. The beautiful atmosphere low lights, soothing candles, the wonderful smell of lavendar, the serenity that comes with every aspect of your being. Ohh the thought of you just makes my heart warm with the thoughts of spending time withfriends, enjoying wonderful conversations, the serenity of your wraps, the wonderful attendants that make sure my every need is met. Ohhh Bonneville Hot Springs you and I have such a wonderful bond, one that couldnt be broken by anything. Could we have another day together? just another. I promise to behave and save my pennies. :o)
Credits: Quick Page - Easter Solitude QP by KariQ at PDW

0 comments:

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP