Vibrant Fall Recipe Contest

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Vibrant Fall Recipe Contest


Ok, here's the rules. You got your quick pages and elements from the kit given by one of us here at Kris Myers Designs Creative Team or you have already purchased the Vibrant Fall Recipe Collection. Create as many layouts as you like with this kit with the quick page kit or any part of the Vibrant Fall Recipe Collection , you can use the paper pack, element pack, the whole collection or the brag book kit as well. All of which you can purchase at Plaindigitalwrapper.com (which are currently on sale until the 30th of November). You can make your layout any size you like. Once completed please post your layout in the Plaindigitalwrapper Recipe Gallery, this is important. If it is not in this gallery, we wont see it, which means it wont be eligible for the contest.

Quick Page Kit




On December 9th, 2007 the Contest will come to end. And my creative team will be picking their favorites. We will be narrowing it down to two winners. The first place winner will receive a $20 Gift Certificate to my store at http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/ and the 2nd place winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to my store. We will announce the winners by email or PM at Plaindigitalwrapper.com...and will also be announced here on our blog on December 11th, 2007!


This contest is open to anyone who would like to join. Though my creative team will be handing out links to the quick page kit for free to those that they admire. The will be out searching all the galleries looking for people whose layouts they really enjoy. If you receive one of these kits, it is required that you participate, so please do not download it, if you are unable to complete the contest.

I look foward to seeing all of your wonderful recipes! And wish you all the best of luck. Now let the fun begin!

Kris Myers & my Creative Team!
FAQ:
1.) is the contest rated on the layouts or the recipes?
The contest is on the best layout. Not necessarily the recipe..
2.)Does the layout need to include a recipe?
Yes, the layout needs to include a recipe. :o)
3.) How much of the layout needs to include pieces from the kit?
At least 50% of the layout needs to be from the kit itself. I would love to see more, but I would like to see a minimum of 50%...

5 comments:

-tnchick- said...

Look forward to finishing my layout for this!

Kris said...

Welcome aboard tnchick...cant wait to see what you have in store. :o)

-tnchick- said...

I posted my LO at GP and PDW.
Hope I did everything correctly.
Thanks for inviting me to do this.

Madi said...

Thanks for the quickpages. I uploaded my recipe in the pdw gallery.
Diane

Cheryl said...

Thanks for sharing the quick pages. I have uploaded my LO in the PDW gallery.

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP