Challenge and More

Saturday, November 10, 2007

I really combined a few things in this LO. I did our weekly challenge kind of. Instead of using the paper as different things, I used the glitter frames to make my letters and to recolor the flakes.

I was looking through some old picts of Christmases past. I came across this pict. None of the other boys were looking at me. Just Sam. I loved the look on his face. One thing I can count on is that Sam is always watching me. Makes me want to be a better mom. Kris Myers' Glitter Snowflakes and Gitter Snowflake Overlays- Date Stamps-Yoga for Life(Green Paper)- Grungy Daisies (Ribbon)- Making Paper Template (White Paper)



2 comments:

Kris said...

Very cute. Great use of all the glitter. :o)

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP