3 New Layouts

Friday, March 19, 2010

I've been playing, I've been playing.....:o)

This layout is using Playing in the Woods and Messy Overlays Vol 1
you can find it at SDD,

This is a layout at the beach, I used a technique called the Polar Coordinates, its a distort feature in Photoshop. Its kind of fun, and off the wall. Fitting for me. :o) I  used Playing in the Woods for some extra details.
you can leave love here at SDD,

This is my little man Sage and his Transformers. Lol. This kid cracks me up. I used Circus in a Box and Wavy Edged Journal Strips Vol 2
you can leave love here at SDD

Thanks for taking a look ladies. Off to bed for me.

3 comments:

Simply Scrappy said...

What fun lo's Love them all!

Jen Crook said...

SUPER COOL....Do share that technique...that is AWESOME and I totally want to try it!

Kris said...

The technique is really easy. But I dont know if its available in Elements. In Photoshop, you open your pic, click on Filter/Distort/Polar Coordinates. A box will pop up, and you click on Rectangle to Polar. When you use this technique you want to make sure to use a photo that has more landscape then subject, so that you have more stuff to play with. Does that make sense?

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP