The Salty Dog

Saturday, October 6, 2007


This LO is not for everyone, but it tells the story of Cody's piercings. Cody went with his friends to the mall and got his ears pierced. It was terrible.The only place I could think of at that time of night that could fix his ears was The Salty Dog Tatoo and Body Piercing joint. A nice man named Mr. Bear fixed Cody's ears. I used a double mask on the background. from Kris Myers' Photo Masks volume 2. One mask on the photo from Kris Myer's Photo Masks vol.1, and then on the little photo-I used the mask from Kris Myers' Wildboys Kit along with paper. X is from her Pirate Kit-Kris Myers Date Kit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a good Mom Brook! Great layout!

Kris said...

Very cool! I love the layout. I love layouts that I could look at over and over and find something new that I missed the first time. Great job. Great story. His future wife is going to laugh at this guy's lo's and think, man do I got my hands full. :) Reminds me of my boy. lol.

Faye Hadfield said...

brilliant page - and a great story!

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP