Sweet Chey Chey

Friday, October 5, 2007

Here's a pic of my sweet baby girl. This layout is for Brooks SSR Challenge! So I figured I would let Brook inspire me on this layout. This layout was inspired by a layout that I found at SSR done by Brook called "My first day" thought it doesnt look like hers, it was inspired by the bright colors, patch work paper. Thank you for giving me a little inspiration Brook!

Credits:Papers, flower, bling, flourish, frame from Sampler pack by Lisa Habisreutinger of Plaindigitalwrapper.Photo Mask - Photo Mask Vol 2 by Kris Myers at PDW & SDSOverlay - Overlay #5 from Overlay collection Vol 1 by Kris Myers at PDW & SDSFonts used: DJB Adee1 by Darcy Baldwin at thedigichick & Destroy

View at:

SSR, SDS, DSP, PDW

4 comments:

ß°þþìë said...

Beautiful kris and those masks are awesome!

Brook said...

I SO LOVE THIS LO!!!!I think that it is my favorite that you have done!!!! The colors are just awesome!!!! I love the masks!

Faye Hadfield said...

so very beautiful Kris!!

Anonymous said...

I love the patchwork colors and the photo masks really enhance the picture. Beautiful!

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP