This Weeks Challenge

Monday, September 24, 2007

Hello ladies,

This weeks Challenge! If you decide to take it. Is about Journaling. Now Faye dont cringe. I know you can do this one. :o) What I would love to see from you all. Is a Journal on your layout that is not in the shape of a box. I owuld love to see a journal that has a shape whether it be a circle, a triangle any shape except for a square or a rectangle. You girls are so creative that I cant wait to see what you come up with. :o) Here are some tips on how to do it:

1.) make your shape on your page they way you want your text to follow. Apply your text over the top of this shape. Being careful to stay in the lines of the shape. This will give you the basic idea of the shape.

2.) Here's a tutorial to Photoshop. Not sure if it works with PSE or not. but its worth looking at.
http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/university/tutorials/ps_textinshape_as.shtml

3.) Here is an Elements Type Tool guide:
http://www.arraich.com/elements/ref/tool_type.htm

Hopefully this should get you started on how to do it. If you need more help, do a search on google, and there are tons of information to find. I will keep looking around and if I see anything I will post in the yahoo group.

Again, I'm very excited to see what you ladies come up with!!!

Kris Myers

0 comments:

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP