Text in a Shape Challenge

Friday, September 28, 2007


Kris challenged us to put our text in shape form this week. I had a lot of fun trying something new to me. Thank Kris!

Journaling reads:

Things that make me Laugh - Looney Tunes, the movie What’s Up Doc, remembering good times with my brothers, episodes of The Office, when dogs lick my face (especially puppies), when my kids say funny things, whenever my Dad and his brother Dale get together, those old episodes of Little Rascals, when my kids do funny things, Peanuts (the comic strip and the specials), when I make up songs or poems, when my husband tickles my, well, armpits (it’s the only place I am ticklish), episodes of Futurama, Cary Grant movies, the comic strip Pearls Before Swine, spoofy movies like Monty Python and the Holy Grail, when people make up new words, Rachael Ray, the Fruit of the Loom commercials, Hoops and Yoyo, and The Muppet Show

font Segoe UI; images found at various places on the web; photos by Scott and Chris Anderson
Paper from American Beauty by Kris Myers
Overlay from Overlays Vol. 1 by Kris Myers
Word Art by Kris Myers

SDS, PDW, OS

2 comments:

Brook said...

I love the text shape and the things that make you laugh! I so love the little guys from Hallmark!

Faye Hadfield said...

that's a shape I wouldn't have thought of - even if I had been able to do it!!! Great list of things that make you laugh.....

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP