Our Future dog?

Tuesday, May 17, 2011


This beautiful man is named Ridge, and is currently located in Lawrence, Kansas. We were going to receive him this week, but one of the pouches in the kennel acquired Parvo. So the whole kennel is on lock down for 2 weeks. If all goes well, and he doesnt get sick, he will be ours the first part of June. I'm going crazy with impatience, we've been waiting a long time for this dog. :o) 
Credits: of course everything is by me. Lol. This is from a new kit that will be released beginning to end of June. Its part of a project that I made for Scrap Delicious. I will be adding more to it, and then its yours!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely gorgeous! I hope he stays healthy and can be with you soon. I love the black and white with the bit of green in the photos.

Briarwood Scraps said...

Awwww, so cute!!! I hope he is soon on his way to lots of love and happiness! Love the texture on those frames!

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP