Moonberry by KariQ Designs

Thursday, February 11, 2010




Isn't the title of this kit just awesome! I loved playing with the colors and the dreamy elements are awesome. The kit was announced the same the day after I saw these incredible icycles through my window. Unfortunately, the pictures didn't do them justice. But the colors in the layout still let me do a decent tribute :)

Journal: I’ve been working so hard on my house, making it a home. My bedroom is still stacked with boxes, the windows still need dressing, the final pieces of furniture still need to be added. But I’m finding I like the view from upstairs, the woods across the street, the red brick of the church next door. But as I was getting ready for work the other day, the air changed from night to dawn, and as I casually glanced out the window, I was met with purple snow, and gorgeous, glistening, purple icycles hanging from my window. It was one of those moments, where I just stopped what I was doing, and totally enjoyed the moment of “now,” appreciating the perfection of what was before me, and basked in how thankful I am for every new day.

Credits: Moonberry by KeriQ Designs

"Icycles" from the Snowflakes In the Wind collab kit at DDR

Posted:
SDD
DST
Gotta Pixel

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so lovely!

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP