Motto Challenge using Paper Packs Vol 1

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Here is my LO for the Motto Challenge:
The journaling reads: I live my life by what I call the "One Love" principal or motto. What that means is that all people are created equal and that no person should ever be judged by another based on race, age, gender, sexual preference, ability, religion, etc. One of my favorite songs by the Black Eyed peas says it best:"One love, one blood, one people.One heart, one beat, we equal.Connected like the internet.United that's how we do.Let's break walls, so we see through.Let love and peace lead you.We could overcome the complication cause we need toHelp each other, make these changesBrother, sister, rearrange thisThe way I'm thinking that we can change this bad condition.Wait, use you mind and not your greed.Let's connect and then proceed.This is something I believe.We are one, we're all just people!"

Posted at: PDW, DSA, and DST (see links for full credits)

2 comments:

Kris said...

Great saying! I love it...it goes alot with my Yoga training this weekend! What an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Motto - love those photos!

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP