New Serenity Layout!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hi Ladies, while I was working on the Serenity kit, I decided to do a layout. Tee hee hee... i feel like a lil girl who just told a secret. Lol. I must have the silly giggles tonight. Hmmm...maybe I should call my sis. We giggle good together. Lol. Anyway here is my layout about my hiking trip i just did with the kids last weekend. :o) I will be uploading this to PDW later this week, right now I got a bust out a kit for PDW before I turn in my lappy.... got to keep those priorites straight. Sigh....doesnt it suck being responsible sometimes. Lol.

2 comments:

Jen Crook said...

Great journaling Kris! I am all about the story behind the pix, and this one tells it all!

Anonymous said...

You know I love it when you scrap! This is beautiful - wonderful journaling, cute photos and terrific layering!

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP