An Introduction

Monday, June 1, 2009

Hello out there in bloggy land. My name is Bree and I'm new here to the K2 team. :) I am a SAHM to 2 beautiful monkeys. My oldest is a 4 yo girl and my youngest is an almost 2 yo boy. :)
I live in Utah.

I am excited to be in the K2 Krew and play with Kris and Kari's designs. My first order up is with the kit "She's all that"
And I chose a picture that is really close to my heart...the first time I was able to hold my daughter! :) She was a nicu baby born 6 weeks early. But you wouldn't know it now!


Posted at
PDW
Digitown Square
Digishop Talk
Digiscrap Addicts

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful LO and moment captured!! I know exactly what and how you feel!! My oldest, now 14 was a NICU preemie as well but he wasn't so lucky. At 10 weeks premature he suffered from a bleed on the brain causing him Cerebral Palsy ... you can see him and the rest of my kidlets in some of the various LO's here and in my galleries!!

Kris said...

Beautiful layout! I love it!and such a sweet photo.

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP