Shame on me... I never posted these.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009


Hey ladies, it just dawned on me that i never posted these layouts. Its not very often I get to do layouts, so you would've thought i would be excited about announcing them. Lol. I must have been to busy. I made these layouts with the freebies on my blog that will be available through the end of the month if you havent had your chance to pick them up. :o)

I just love this layout. so unique for me. and it really helped me in designing this freebie. Such fun. You can find it here at PDW!

I absolutely love SEA OTTERS! they are so cute and adorable, and fuzzy, and i just want to squeeze them. Though I'm sure they wouldnt like it to much. Lol. So I was really excited when I got the opportunity to take a picture of one with out having windows or fences in the way. Isnt he/she just adorable? You can find this one at PDW!

Thanks for looking ladies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always love it when you get to scrap Kris, thanks for sharing them with us. They are both great. The otter photo is phenomenal!

march_76 said...

I love sea otters also..so cute. GReat LOs@ Thank you for sharing with us.

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP