Chey & Baylie

Tuesday, February 19, 2008


My daughter Cheyenne & her friend Baylie, they are just absolutely adorable. I love to watch her play with her friends, she just cracks me up. She is all about the fun.
Credits: Paper - LOVE-ly PP by Kris Myers
Flourishes - Brush by Athenias, decorated by me
Star dust - Star dust trails by Kris Myers
Butterfly - By Kris Myers (be on the look out for it at PDW)
WA - by Me Kris Myers.
Photo was edited in Adobe Lightroom!
** all of my work is now sold exclusively at Plain Digital Wrapper**

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Kris, this is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the B&W photo. It is soft and ethereal. Love the brush work and the star dust trails.

ß°þþìë said...

So beautiful Kris..and love the word art!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty LO. I love the B&W. Great job Kris!

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP