Jan Collab Kit

Sunday, December 30, 2007

I had the perfect pictures we took the other day while sledding to go along with the new January Collab kit. Is anyone else totally shocked that this is how caught up on my scapping that I am? Whew! It's fun to scrap the most recent stuff. I guess I will wait to post to the ds sites until it has been released...but I will be ready when it goes up!
I should probably add that I totally lifted this from Andrea Graves on page 70 of my latest Digital Scrapbooking magazine (February/March 08.) I loved how to interlocked the frames. Her layout is much cuter, but it was a fun concept to try.

2 comments:

Brook said...

how much fun! Everyone is sliding around the LO!

Anonymous said...

I love it - looks like so much fun - i need to go sledding - wish we had snow!

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP