I'm getting behind. Lol

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Sorry ladies. I'm getting behind on my layouts to post here. Someone slap my hand. Lol. So here goes for last weeks ADSR layouts...

ADSR#5

Credits:Frame: by me. Kris MyersEverything else is in Fabarooni by Lauren Bavin! she so rocks!Fonts used: Cafe Rojo, Al Amusement, AL young crafter

ADSR#6

Wow, this challenge was hard for me. I'm a simple scrapper and I'm not used to working with this many elements. Lol. But I loved it! Thank you all for taking the time to look. Credits (sorry they're long): Paper & Overlay: Mediterranean Beauty by Kris MyersWI Key & Black Mat: DSP Welcome kit by Digital Scrapbook PlaceWatch & Gold Keys: Days Past by Joanne BriseboisPaper staple journal & Paper clip: Winter Warmers by PIckle berrypop teamDoodle: Design Starts Sample by Carrie StephensStars: Liberty Everlasting by Amy WStitches: Everything Stitched by Doreen StolzPaper Tear: Straight tears by Grace BennettRibbon & Wirefasteners: Crisp Frillpacks by Amy CheesemanBubble Wrap & Binder clip: Fabarooni by Lauren Bavinwhoooo hooo that was long. Lol (Btw, its been asked which man is mine... He's the one on the left. :o)

2 comments:

Faye Hadfield said...

You may have found this hard work,but it doesn't show - a wonderful page......

Faye Hadfield said...

I love the page about your love of yarn - It's so beautiful to look and I just love the journalling....

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP