ADSR #10 - My favorite Place

Thursday, August 16, 2007

This was made with Kris Myer's "American Beauty" kit.Alphas- Pamela McNicol "Brady Patch", Misty Cato "Old School", Retrodiva "Newsprint Alpha", Scarlet Heels "Red Alpha"This is my favorite place, The Texas State Capitol. When I visit this grand old building, I get a great sense of pride and satisfaction. I look at the pictures of the great men and women who have served this state and I am overwhelmed with emotion. The building is taller than the US capitol building. It is made with beautiful pink Texas Granite. So much attention has been given to details. Even the hinges and door knobs are guilded. I can think of no better place for a true Texan.

1 comments:

ß°þþìë said...

Great LO, I love all the alphas you used

Fans of the K2 Kreative Krew

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP